The Arsenal new coach who replaced Wenger, is likely to be sacked before their next match.
Senior Arsenal officers will review the location of manager Unai Emery and the Spaniard may be sacked before the trip to Norwich on Sunday, ESPN reviews.
ALSO READ MORE FROM HEZSCORE:
- Man United in state of Dilemma
- Champions League: Chelsea’s squad to face Valencia unveiled [Complete list]
- Ali reveals player who insinuated Pochettino’s sack: Totthenham
- Mourinho’s plan on signing Ibrahimovic
- Christiano Ronaldo to leave Juventus on stated condition
The Gunners misplaced 2-1 to Frankfurt in the Europa League on Thursday, when they wished only a draw at home, to qualify for the round of 32.
The defeat appears to have been the ultimate straw for the club’s hierarchy.
Arsenal have long past seven games with out a win in all competitions, their worst run in 27 years.
Emery and the team were booed via a half-empty stadium after the Frankfurt sport and it’s miles greater a question of while, no longer if he will be sacked.
Freddie Ljungberg, Emery’s cutting-edge assistant, is the favourite to take over on an interim basis